Attendance to the conference is limited to the available seats. Those who wish to attend or participate with communications or projects have to register by filling in the REGISTRATION FORM and follow the given instructions.
Confirmed Registrations confer the right to:
· Attend and/or participate in the conference (getting the corresponding certificates in the end)
· Receive the conference materials
· Enjoy the lunches and coffee breaks on the 23trd and 25th March.
Authors of accepted communication, which will make oral presentation, necessarily have to pay the corresponding fee, which enables them to:
· Be included in the official program
· Receive documentation
· Get participation certificates
· Full articles will be published with blind peer reviewers in scientific journal.
To complete your registration:
1. Make your registration via the registration form
2. Proceed to payment
3. Send proof through the link provided in registration confirmation email.
Payment fees includes: conference access + conference support materials + 6 coffee breaks + 3 lunch + publication
|Conference attendance||1st call|
|Participant with publication/presentation||250 €|
|Master or PhD Student||200 €|
(a) Participants with communications and / or accepted posters must indicate the number of submission (s) Abstract (s) approved (s).
(b) Participants with more than one accepted submission (paper or poster) must pay for 50% of the value of the second registration fee.
(d) In case of submissions from two or more authors, the main author of the paper or poster should pay the full participation registration fee. Secondary authors should only pay for an attendance registration fee. Certificates will only be emitted for the registered authors.
The registration process will only be complete when the organization sends the registration confirmation.